Sunday, May 17, 2009

"Grim, I want you to cut it out."

Well I got back from me hike about 3 hours ago I think it was.  Wasn't to bad, sorta. Twelve miles saturday, 7 or 8 today. Kept a small journal and will type it up + upload it later.

I has been zoning out quite a bit as of earlier today, also knees area bother and I'm not feeling to great right now but o well.

I really wanna start drawing more again.  Gotta start getting more practice with drawing things from my head, and shading.  I just can't seem to shade, and when I try to draw things from my head they either morph or I just can't do it. It's annoying cause it seems like i've been disheartened bout it by something that I can't figure out.  Maybe I should get halp from a friend, but it's hard for me to ask cause I'm pretty sure I won't understand or it will frustrate them trying to teach me something that I probably just won't get.
*sigh*
I am really tired but I can't let myself sleep till after I got to McDonalds @ seven.
I hope this tiredness doesnt turn to depresion. It canbut I'm gonna try and avoid it somehow. All these thoughts floating around and they are just stuck inside like a bottled fairy, only to be used and then just disapear.

Time for some random thoughts.
As you are young you see much, process little.  The older you become the less you see but the more you process what you can still see.
Other thoughts ran away.

Well I think I'm done for now.  Lets see if I can get rest of the letters on this aerospostle sweathirt off before seven. Aeropos are left.

Cya non-existant readers.
The Moog Master of the Numbah One is zoning out to much
<3 over and over again on wmp
Moog
*fallsflatonfaceonkeyboarddddddddddddddddddddddddd*

No comments:

Post a Comment