Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ouch

My knee is bothering me. Just rode from home to the doctor's and to the Rite Aid in the center of town to drop it off there running on no sleep. My left knee is bothering me.
I'm at the public library at the moment mainly cause I don't think I could make it home at this exact point in time.
I cleaned my room today, although I have a feeling my dad won't think it's clean so there's a problem there. It wasn't really messy in the first place if ya ask me.
I think I may have found what I may spend my spending money on next but I'm not going to tell you people who aren't reading this or if by chance you are you won't find out anyway, at least not until some time later.

Hmm I think I may go upload some new deviantions now.
Still gotta catch up on the other blog, but I'm lazy and I'll do it later.

What is a Moog Maraudi you ask? That is for you to figure out and if you do tell me, I would like to know.

Marauder(s) of Moog Xac is now done writing this post.
Thank you for not reading.
Moog

(psst my knee feels a little better now, still hungry though)

No comments:

Post a Comment